- AC Voltage Regulation(Batt. Mode): ±10%
- Frequency Range (Batt.Mode): 50Hz or 60Hz ± 1 Hz
- Transfer Time: Typical 2-6 ms, 10 ms max
- Waveform (Batt. Mode): Simulated Sine Wave
- Battery Mode: Sounding every 10 seconds
- Low Battery: Sounding every second
- Overload: Sounding every 0.5 second
- Fault: Continuously sounding
- 1x UPS Unit
- 2x Male to Female Extension Power Cord IEC C13-C14 Serial (From UPS to PC)
- 1x USB cable (From UPS to PC)
- Dimensions: 397 x 146 x205
- Weight: 11.5kg
A UPS is not designed to provide continuous power, merely a window period that allows a computer or other user to finalise the work at hand and shut down. It's ability to do this is dependent on the number of devices connected to the UPS.
To establish what you can and cannot connect, calculate the total wattage you need to supply and ensure that the UPS you purchase meets that requirement.