- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Print, Scan, Copy
- Up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi Print
- USB Connection
- As Fast as 6 Seconds First page
- Up to 39ppm Mono Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- 3 Year Warranty upon registration
FREE 22-inch Dell monitor worth R2000
Print, copy and scan with this durable, fast and energy-efficient EcoTank with refillable ink tank. A cost-efficient solution, print up to 11,000 pages with the included black ink1. Select features directly and quickly using the 3.7cm colour LCD screen.
Reduce your printing costs
You can save up to 50% in three years compared to monochrome laser printers with EcoTank2. It features a large refillable ink tank that you fill with the included ink bottles instead of toner. From the start you have enough ink to print thousands of pages, slashing costs and saving time.
Low cost replacements
While refills are likely to be few and far between, you'll be able to save over 90% on the cost per page with replacement ink bottles3.
Giving peace of mind, every EcoTank mono printer comes with a one-year/100,000-page warranty.
Don't waste time changing supplies - with an ink tank system you can essentially fill it up and forget about it. Printing is fast with no warm-up time and speeds of 20ppm4.
Cut energy usage and reduce overheads with an EcoTank mono printer. It can save up to 95%5 in power consumption compared to mono laser printers.
Efficient business features
Experience the PrecisionCore printhead that's renowned for its speed, quality, reliability and efficiency. Replace paper less often with the 250-sheet tray and save paper with automatic double-sided printing.
- Reduce your printing costs: Economical ink tank printer with lots of ink included
- Reliable and durable: One-year or 100,000-page warranty
- Reduce energy usage: Save up to 95% in power consumption5
- Time saving: Double-sided printing, 250-sheet tray, 3.7cm colour LCD screen
- Fast, business-quality printing: 20ppm print speeds4, no warm up time, PrecisionCore printhead
FREE Epson Extended Warranty
Available from 01.04.2019 - 31.03.2020
Click on the image below to learn more